Efabless have announced MPW2! The closing date is the 18th of June.
The biggest changes are:
- OpenLANE ASIC flow updated to rc0.15
- Caravel has become caravel_user_project at the mpw-two-c tag:
- smaller repo size includes a ‘Caravel Lite’ submodule
- new IRQ ports
- logic analyser registers renamed
- An alternative analogue specific ‘Caravan’ harness
- The submission process has been streamlined to make it faster and easier to submit
You can browse the current applications here: https://efabless.com/open_shuttle_program/2.
I have already made an application for people on the course here: https://efabless.com/projects/66. This will be updated as I receive
more designs from the course.
The Zero to ASIC Course material has been updated, and I have expanded part 5 to include dedicated projects for personal and group submissions.
You can see the walkthrough video from Efabless here:
And they have also announced a paid version of the service! $10k for 250 chips makes for $40 samples!