The Free Silicon Conference returned to Paris in 2023. There were plenty of great talks and I really enjoyed the conference.
I was able to interview the organiser and several speakers:
- Luca Alloatti - organiser
- Thomas Benz - PULP
- Jørgen Kragh Jakobsen - his work on open source silicon in Denmark
- Thomas Parry - startup founder of Spherical Systems
- Rene Scholz - Open source PDK from IHP Microsystems
- Dan Fritchman - Analog tools
- Harald Pretl - Mixed signal design
You can find all the recorded talks here.
I also presented an update to Tiny Tapeout, which you can watch here.