We submitted for MPW5!
We had 8 submissions from the course, the shared SRAM infrastructure, and I updated my demo designs.
We also had some people from the course make personal applications for a whole chip:
And thanks to Paweł for updating the shared SRAM blocks.
Following Maximo’s work on cool GDS renderings, Proppy has made a few of his hsv2rgb converter project:
Here’s the github repo for the group submission and the Efabless project.
To see how I put the application together check the multi_project_tools.
And here’s a list of the projects - congratulations everyone!
- Author: Louis Ledoux AKA Binaryman
- Github: https://github.com/Bynaryman/wrapped_teras
- commit: c119cb48d76e8a4a62c80f98323efb114553c417
- Description: matrix multiply unit with exact accumulators, no intermediate roundings, fused-dot-products, and posit arithmetic
- Author: Zhenle Cao
- Github: https://github.com/ZhenleC/wrapped_acorn_prng
- commit: 5f7d3e5d0fcc9ffc3845dd7e97f55219ebd112ec
- Description: ACORN (Additive Congruential Random Number) generator, a pseudo random number generator made for the ZerotoASIC course to be taped out on SkyWater Open Source PDK SKY130 process. Design inspired from: http://acorn.wikramaratna.org/ . Huge shoutout and appreciation to Steven Goldsmith for his invaluable assistance with Caravel.
- Author: @proppy (forked from Matt Venn)
- Github: https://github.com/proppy/wrapped_hsv_mixer
- commit: 05ab3cfb40c1d934dceb3fe46740a491d4660f6f
- Description: reads HSV values from 3 encoders, convert to them RGB, and generates PWM signals to drive an RGB LED